SELECT YOUR TOP FIVE ALL-TIME TRAIL BLAZERS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A TEAM-SIGNED BASKETBALL!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to persons 18 years of age or older who reside in Oregon or Western Washington, except employees (former and current), agents, successors and assignees of Toyota Motor Corp., the Portland Metro Toyota Dealers Advertising Association, Spirit Mountain Casino, and Trail Blazers Inc. (collectively referred to herein as “Sponsor”), the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the family members, agents, successors or assigns of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees, are not eligible for entry.
4. PRIZE/ODDS. On or about April 13, 2020, one (1) entrant will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period who, after confirmation of eligibility and verification of by Sponsor, will be awarded one (1) 2019-20 Portland Trail Blazers team autographed basketball. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize is $50. ARV reflects unautographed merchandise; ARV of hand-signed merchandise subject to fluctuation based on the featured NBA players and current market value at the time prize is awarded (exact players autographs may not be those of then-current team at time of award due to team changes during the applicable season). Prize has no cash value, no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion to offer an option for a prize of comparable or greater value. Winner agrees that prize or any portion thereof awarded is personal to such winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke such winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
5. ENTRANT/WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. Potential winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail as provided on their respective method of entry within forty-eight (48) hours following the drawing date. Return of a prize notification as undeliverable or if Sponsor is unable to reach the potential winner in a timely manner (as determined by Sponsor in its reasonable discretion) may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. In the event contact with a potential winner is not confirmed within three (3) business days, or if a potential winner declines the prize, another potential winner will be randomly chosen. Sponsor reserves the right to make two (2) additional attempts to award prize, after which Sponsor shall have the right to determine not to award the prize. Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable to any other person including family or friends. Any potential winner may waive their right to receive a prize. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any federal, state, local, and municipal taxes on any prize and unless specifically stated herein, such winner is solely responsible for any additional expenses which may be associated with participation in the Sweepstakes, and acceptance and/or use of the prize. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit, release or other required documents, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in disqualification and the forfeiture of all interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the participant’s/entrant’s consent to the publication, dissemination and use of such person’s name, photograph, image, likeness and voice by Sponsor, their designees, the NBA and its Member Teams, and/or NBA Properties, Inc., in any media at any time for any purpose without any additional compensation to, permission from or inspection by such entrant. Each potential winner agrees to execute all necessary and requested documents as requested by Sponsor and agrees to provide a copy of a government issued identification card containing a photo of the entrant/winner.
6. ENTRANT/WINNER RELEASES. By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, each entrant releases Toyota Motor Corp., the Portland Metro Toyota Dealers Advertising Association, Spirit Mountain Casino, Trail Blazers Inc., the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc., any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, any claim, cost, injury, loss or damage related to any personal injury, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, right of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). By participating and/or accepting any prize, each entrant/participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating/entering the Sweepstakes, each participant/entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claim, judgment or award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant/winner be permitted to obtain any award for, and each participant/entrant hereby waives any and all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive any entry, whether originating with entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event any aspect of the Sweepstakes is compromised by non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes.
8. CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant/winner and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Oregon, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Oregon. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Each participant/entrant agrees that should any dispute arise between such entrant and Sponsor, such dispute must be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The venue for such arbitration shall be Portland, Oregon.
9. SPONSOR. The 50th Anniversary All-Time Team Sweepstakes is sponsored by Toyota Motor Corp., the Portland Metro Toyota Dealers Advertising Association, Spirit Mountain Casino, and administered by Trail Blazers Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”). Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of any entrant/winner and any other aspect of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in any other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
10. QUESTIONS/WINNERS. If you have any questions regarding these rules or the Sweepstakes, or for a list of the winners (available after April 15, 2020), please send your request postage paid, including a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: “50th Anniversary All-Time Team Sweepstakes Questions/Winners,” One Center Court, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97227. All requests must be received by April 30, 2020.
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.